1. We’ve had some gorgeous skies around here lately. The combination of good weather and even better sunsets is so nice.
2. I had my last college advising appointment EVER this week (or at least in the foreseeable future). Am I actually growing up and going to graduate soon(ish)?!
3. Green tea chai latte. Sometimes I feel like I’m cheating on coffee when I drink tea drinks (making a dirty chai the perfect drink), but they are so good. A friend told me about pumpkin spice chai (!!!), so that’s definitely on the short list of things to try.
4. Finally updated my phone to iOS 7. It was a struggle but it’s fun feeling like I have a brand new phone.
5. HAIM. The Wire. I’ve had this song on repeat this week. Definitely catchy. If you haven’t of Haim, go check them out! I’m a fan, for sure.
I’m headed out of town this weekend to visit the boyfriend, but if I’m being honest, I’m just as excited to stop home for a night and see this pup.
What are you up to this weekend? Have a great one!
*Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for H54F!