*Obligatory “GUESS WHAT DAY IT ISSSSS?” comment. (Are you sick of that commercial? I still crack up every time!)
1. AT&T commercials. Speaking of commercials, I spent some (probably too much) time watching the AT&T “It’s Not Complicated” commercials last night. Most people might disagree, but one of the worst parts about not having cable at school is missing all of the fun commercials! I think this one is my favorite:
2. Statement necklaces. I bought this necklace for my fall formal last weekend, and let’s just say I like it. Because its morally wrong to be in love with an inanimate object, right? Either way, I keep joking that I need to come up with more times to wear it, like paired with my pajamas or going to the gym.
3. Caitlyn tinted lip balm. This is called a tinted lip balm but it has amazing color payoff as a matte red lip. Any time I’ve been reaching for a lip color lately, it’s been this.
4. Farmer’s market produce. I made some baked eggplant fries the other day with this itty bitty eggplant. How cute, right? It was only 50₵! I also snatched up a bag of Arkansas Black apples and a spaghetti squash for $2.00. Unheard of!
5. Chia Seeds. I don’t know if It’s in my head or an actually effect on my body, but I have had Mama Chia a couple times this week and it gives me so much energy. They’re a weird consistency, but it’s cool.
Tell me, what are you loving?