Here are five of my favorite things from the week:
1. I’ve been jammin’ (yes, jammin’) to the 90’s Christmas Pandora station all week. Check it out! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSync is impossible not to sing along to.
2. I received beautiful flowers this week. It was so unexpected and such a lovely surprise. They came in a silver vase, which I basically adore, obviously. Seriously, thank you Michael!
3. On Monday, I sold concessions as a fundraiser. We were there for 5 hours, but it went by fast. Thankful for that. Look how marvelous we looked in the required uniforms. Hah!
4. I had a couple little crafting sessions this week. I’ll share more next week, but this is a little sneak peak. Holiday crafts are the best!
5. As of this week, I’ve finished up three out of five classes! That makes me that much closer to break and the end of the semester.
What were your favorite things this week? I hope you have a great weekend! I’ve off to put on my Christmas sweater and do a little celebrating.
*Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for H54F!