Happy Friday, friends! The pool opens this weekend, it’s pretty much officially birthday week, I’m visiting Blacksburg, and things are feeling good. Hope you have a great weekend! Here are five highlights from my week.
1. Graduation definitely takes the cake.
2. This week had some gorgeous days which made for some beautiful driving. I’m loving all the green and trying to soak up all of wild and wonderful WV before moving across the country. There were also a couple nighttime thunderstorms this week and I’m not complaining about that one bit.
3. On that note, April showers are bringing May flowers. Guys, SPRING IS HERE!
4. I’ve been down in Blacksburg since Wednesday. The quirks of this town are adorable. Sushi dinners don’t hurt.
5. I’m visiting for Michael’s graduation weekend. It might make him a Hokie instead of a Mountaineer, but I’m so proud!